The Trinity Senior Circle program is a national, non-profit, tax-paying organization that makes life even better for adults 50 and better. Membership in Trinity's Senior Circle program will help you get more out of life through health talks, in-hospital benefits, local business bargains and discounts on prescriptions, vision care and personal emergency response systems, and many more valuable member-only discounts and privileges. You'll also experience fun and fellowship participating in a full calendar of social events, exercise programs and travel opportunities.
All members receive a subscription to the national award-winning quarterly magazine. The core of our program is our commitment to encourage a healthy and active lifestyle for seniors by providing programs that encourage continued learning, wellness, health and volunteering, coupled with a host of social activities.
Senior Circle benefits include:
- Free parking at Trinity Medical Center (VISITOR DECK ONLY; valet, one day surgery deck and 880 building deck excluded)
- Discount at Trinity Gift Shop
- Discount at the Trinity Fitness and Wellness Center
- Discount in the Trinity Medical Center Cafeteria
- Discount on rooms at the Trinity Medical Inn
- Discount on hearing aids, one free year of batteries, free second year warranty, unlimited service and 30 day trial offered through ENT Associates of AL (205-591-8260)
- Complimentary private room upgrade (when staffing & availability permit)
- Social events and travel opportunities through the National office
- Vision care (EyeMed) and prescription (ScriptSave) discount cards
- Quarterly Senior Circle national magazine, “Inside Circle”
- Personal emergency response system & home monitoring discounts (ADT)
Click here to download the Senior Circle Application & Join Today!
For More Information
Find out about upcoming activities look for Senior Circle under the Health Calendar and Events.
For information on membership or other questions, contact the Senior Circle Advisor by calling (205) 599-3805.